We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UI, UX across both mobile platforms and Web.
- Build Scalable, Secure enterprise applications
- Leverage native APIs, SDKs and bridges for deep integrations with both mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing native apps to React Native.
- Maintain code repository and baseline of releases
- Expertise in developing scalable microservices, serverless infrastructure, notification apps, infrastructure modeling, AWS and CI\CD
- Expert on all aspects of React framework
- Components, containers, JSX specification of component UI layout, Component lifecycle
- Props and State mechanism used for data flow
- Various kinds of views (text, button, scroll view, flat list, etc.)
- React Native animations and gesture system fundamentals
- Redux state management library
- React Router usage
- JSON/XML parsing
- Knowledge of AWS Service configuration and orchestration
- Ability to write well-documented, clean coding and follow OWASP standards
- Ability to create containerized applications using Docker, automating application deployment, scaling, and management containerized applications using Kubernetes and use of tools like Jenkins
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and storage tools like GitHub
- Experience with automated testing suites
- Having expertise in Mobile Analytics Solutions (Heap, Google/ Firebase Analytics), Mobile Backend-as-a-Service Platforms (CloudKit, Parse, Firebase etc.) and Software Development would be highly valuable.
- Bachelor to Technology in Computer Science with 5+ years of work experience.